Dry Shampoo Review

I Love This Product!
This post will relate to woman mostly, but men with longer locks can take advantage too.  God gave us a wonderful gift of HAIR! Think about how similar we would all look if we didn't have individuality to express. I have fun with my hair, cutting it short, growing it long, adding colors of red or blonde, it's fun to experiment because it will grow back.
Batiste Dry Shampoo 5.05 oz. TropicalHair colors do fade and the more we wash it the less vibrant those colors are. As a Personal Trainer & Group Fitness Instructor I can take up to 3 showers on some days. This can really do some damage to my hair. A friend told me about Dry Shampoo. I never heard of it besides those "waterless bath sprays" for my dog!  I thought I would give it a try and give it a review. 

I can honestly say - it works! I have realized a fun tool that I should have been using a long time ago. You shake the bottle and spray it like hair spray (try not to inhale fumes). The kind I tried, TRESsemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo, was very inexpensive compared to some shampoos I have used. I have used it about 5 times and it feels like the bottle has a lot left.

This type I sprayed in and left for about 1 minute until dry. It did turn a twinge of white as I let it dry, then I combed it out and it went away easily.

I would recommend this product for those who:
  • color their hair and worry about fading
  • wash their hair every day do to oiliness 
  • wash their hair due to exercise, sweating
  • going on a missions trip and don't have access to a shower
  • camping trip with no water access

Comments

Popular Posts