Water Challenge - Are You Up For It?
Did you know 70% of the earth is covered by water, yet only 2.5% is drinkable?
I have a challenge for you. To some this is a walk in the park, others are run in the wilderness. The challenge is this:
See how many 8 oz. glasses of water you can drink in one day for one straight week. And if you act now, you can even do it for 3 weeks for FREE! (I had to add some humor).
Print out this sheet from my web site (on the left hand side under the video) and use it as a measuring tool. Leave it on your counter or desk at work and as you go about your day(s) mark off the glasses as you drink them.
A few hints will help:
- Most glasses aren't the size of a measuring 8oz. cup, most pour at least 10 ounces and some 16 ounces.
- Instead of the chart, grab a 32 oz. water bottle and fill it up 2 times during the day.
- Don't drink it all at once, your kidneys won't like that very much.
- Don't drink it all after dinner, you will be running to the bathroom all night.
- Drink a large glass before your meals, it will help you to eat less (if you need to eat less that is).
- Don't put anything in it, keep it clear - how God made it.
- Usually people will go to the bathroom a lot when they first start drinking a lot, this will settle to a normal less frequent cycle.
- Remember this is making you HEALTHY and you will lose weight!