Be Strong

Sometimes I don't feel that strong, in fact, I feel flat out weak - no matter how many pounds I can lift.  Being strong in the physical is very different than being strong in the spiritual.  It's different in the emotional or mental sense as well.  We may be giants on the outside but at times we can feel as small ias nfants on the inside. We as humans are strong, but we are more than that.  We are called to be strong in the Lord. 

But what does that really mean?

I am looking for some answers to share with a friend and I would love your feedback.  * I know most of us correspond through facebook a lot, but I thought I would try for more feedback here so others who aren't on facebook could interact too.

 
What does this scripture mean to you personally. 
I know it can mean very different things to many different people - that's what is so cool about God.
 
"Be strong in the Lord and in the might of His power.” Eph. 6:10
 

Comments

  1. Eph. 6:10 "Be strong in the Lord and in the might of His power." God and his word are one, so being strong in the Lord is being strong in his word, receiving his word and being a doer not a hearer. You become stronger when you allow the word of God to live in you with his power that works effectually and prevails in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts