DAY ONE: 21 Day Nutrition Challenge

DAY ONE: 
 21 Day Nutrition Challenge
Mine is C: Super Vegetable Challenge

I woke up today thinking I have to eat more veggies these next 21 days....then I realized that wasn't going to cut it.  I had to have the mindset I GET to eat more veggies!" 
For starters, if you haven't chose a challenge, or two, or three, or four...then hop to it.  Go to the first blog of this series and check out the list.  

I'm hitting the Super Veggie Challenge hard these next 21 days! Here is my lunch ready to go (I'm a planner).  

Today's Line Up:
Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs, a side of steamed broccoli & a banana.
Snack: whey protein (premier protein) drink with almond milk & oatmeal.
Lunch: spinach, red onions, tomatoes, green peppers, more broccoli, pickles and some almonds.
Snack: 'Everything' hummus, celery & carrots and possibly a sweet potato if I get hungry 
Dinner: Lots of spaghetti squash, homemade spaghetti sauce with onions, tomatoes and ground turkey. 
Snack: Air popcorn with sea salt


My verse: 
Luke 22:40  
And when he came to  the place, he said to them, 
“Pray that you may not  enter into temptation.”


Comments

Popular Posts