21 Day Nutrition Challenge Accomplished ~ GREAT WORK!

 21 Day Nutrition Challenge Accomplished ~
GREAT WORK!

This quick 21 day nutrition focused challenge might have taken you through some good and bad times.  
Did you ever feel overwhelmed, like you wanted to quit, 
or felt like you were playing catch up?  

I felt all these things at one point or another during this challenge. I like veggies, but I didn't realize how many other foods I had to sacrifice to get my veggie servings in each day.  I missed some good comfort foods I didn't realize I was addicted to.  Sound familiar anyone?

I'm so proud of you for doing this!



Lingering Thoughts:
After eating so many veggies, I was full and really couldn't eat much more.  This was a positive approach because it really made me clean things up. It made me aware of what I was putting in my mouth - and I think I'm ready to do another challenge! 
Anyone else in?
Continue with a new nutrition challenge choice - or move on to the 










My verse I enjoyed these past 21 days: 
Galatians 5:16, But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.

Comments

Popular Posts