DAY NINETEEN: What Does 10 Servings of Veggies Look Like?
DAY NINETEEN: 21 Day Nutrition Challenge
It does matter how you dice, chop, cut, or slice them. Being forced to eat veggies plain is usually why people don't even eat them.
10 Servings of Veggies!
Munching on these veggies plain is not ideal for the average taste bud, so mixing them in a salad is way more enjoyable. Of course, you can add more kale, spinach, or lettuce for the foundation of your salad and gain a few more veggie servings for the day.
After about 16 days of a salad at lunch, it can get boring - especially if you are using the same veggies. One thing to help kick boring to the curb is to bring some extras to the table:
Croutons - so many different types
- Dried fruit; cranberries, raisins, etc.
- Bacon pieces
- Meat; Turkey, ham, chicken
- Nuts; slivered almonds, whole almonds, cashews, peanuts, walnuts, etc.
- Dressings; cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, salad dressings
- Cheese; blue cheese, goat cheese, pepper jack, etc.
- Seeds; chia, sunflower, sesame, etc.
But I say, walk by the Spirit,and you will not gratify
the desires of the flesh.